Lotus Campaign is seeking a creative, entrepreneurial, and team-oriented individual to serve as our Development and Strategic Partnerships intern. This person will work with our SVP of Development and Strategic Partnerships, and the ideal candidate would be a current graduate student.
Responsibilities to include:
1. Grant writing and management: You will assist in researching and writing grant proposals, as well as managing relationships with grant makers.
2. Donor cultivation and stewardship: You willassist in the cultivation and stewardship of individual donors, includingresearch, outreach, and communications.
3. Fundraising events: You will help plan and execute small-scale fundraising events to engage donors and prospects.
4. Data analysis: You will assist in collecting and analyzing data related to fundraising activities and inputting the data into our donor database.
1. Goal-driven individual with non-profit or other volunteer experience or a desire to gain such experience.
2. Strong time-management, organizational, and internet research skills a must.
3. Ability to self-motivate, stay on task and work independently.
4. Excellent writing, verbal communications, and interpersonal skills.
5. Proficiency with Word and Excel.
Lotus Campaign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is ourpolicy to recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals in all job titles, andadminister all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age,sex, national origin or ancestry, protected veteran status, perceiveddisability, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any othercategory protected under applicable laws. Lotus Campaign celebrates diversityand is committed to creating an inclusive workplace environment.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter stating your interest in the role to email@example.com with subject line “Summer 2023 Development and Strategic Partnerships Internship", no later than 11:59 pm on Friday, March 24th. Those applicants requiring accommodation related to the application and/or review process should send a special request to firstname.lastname@example.org