Are you passionate about applying economics and finance principles to drive social impact? Do you want to be part of an innovative nonprofit organization that is changing the game in addressing homelessness? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you as a Program Manager or Program Director!
About Us: At Lotus Campaign, we are a progressive, nimble force reimagining solutions to housing issues by designing and applying pragmatic approaches! Our dynamic and entrepreneurial team is dedicated to revolutionizing housing availability for those experiencing homelessness or who are on the brink of becoming homeless. We believe in the power of unlikely allies – landlords, real estate developers, service providers, and philanthropists – coming together to make a difference. Our Landlord Participation Program brings together private landlords and social services organizations to facilitate stable, lasting housing for those experiencing homelessness. Our unique approach has garnered recognition, including two honors in Fast Company's World Changing Ideas competition and a prestigious Platinum Transparency rating from Candid.
In just five remarkable years, we've successfully facilitated housing for over 400 individuals in Charlotte, NC. And now, we're expanding our reach to the Triangle, with successful housing placements already achieved.
The Opportunity: We are searching for an exceptional manager- or director-level colleague in the Triangle of North Carolina to join our close-knit team. In this role, you will have the chance to develop and implement innovative program strategies that create meaningful impact. Specifically, you will lead the Landlord Participation Program, scaling it in the Triangle region, conducting data-driven analyses, crafting creative communications, and managing administrative responsibilities within our mission-driven startup environment. Reporting to the Executive Director, you will collaborate closely with program staff, landlords, and other stakeholders.
Duties: These are dependent on the role (manager or director) and include:
· Manage the Triangle Landlord Participation Program through partner recruitment, outreach, and communication, including partner trainings and bi-annual check-ins with program partners.
· Manage Landlord Participation Program database and tracker.
· Manage program budgets, timelines, and resources to the highest quality standards.
· Develop, refine, and implement program evaluation frameworks to measure impact and identify and implement areas of improvement.
· Develop and maintain relationships with program stakeholders.
· Travel to meet with program partners, build and maintain relationships, and monitor program implementation.
· Support the organization's fundraising efforts.
· A self-starter with business savvy and entrepreneurial thinking.
· A willingness to apply an unprecedented approach to solving homelessness.
· Proficiency in program evaluation frameworks and methodologies, with a track record of using data to drive program improvements.
· Demonstrated strong collaborative and relationship building abilities with a wide variety of people, including for-profit landlords and real-estate professionals and service organization professionals.
· Proven project management experience, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a close-knit team.
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills focused on delivering solutions.
· Demonstrated superior written, verbal communication and relationship management skills.
· Bachelor’s or graduate degree in a field like urban planning, real estate, urban design, public policy, or property management. A master’s degree is preferred.
· Experience in program management with a demonstrated history of success in relationship-building, program evaluation, and program refinement. Minimum of 3 years’ experience for the manager-level role and more than 5 years’ for the director-level.
The Details: Our manager or director role is in the Raleigh/Durham area of North Carolina. This is a hybrid position that offers a competitive salary ranging from $65,000 to $110,000/year, commensurate with experience and responsibility. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a 401k, generous time off, and the opportunity to develop your skills working for an organization with strong values and purpose. And you’ll work with top-notch colleagues toward solutions.
At Lotus Campaign, our purpose drives everything we do. We embrace diversity across all characteristics and are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
To Apply: If you're ready to channel your innovative, analytical savvy into creating lasting social impact, we want to hear from you! Send your resume and a compelling cover letter to email@example.com.
Join our small and ambitious team. Be a part of Lotus Campaign's mission today!